Tuesday, February 14, 2012

This thing called LOVE.

     Historically, Valentine's goes something like this in our house:
Ryan: "Its unspoken that we aren't doing gifts,right?"
Me: "Yup. Gifts! I gotta go to CVS at bedtime or I may be the worst mom in the world if they don't have a gift"

     The gifts are usually something like a new toothbrush or hair clips.  This year, I went all out with sun glasses and nail polish.  Nothing says I love you like a fresh mani/pedi.
Getting a bit too grown up. Check out the friend-do in her hair.

Seriously. How can I not laugh?

Again.  He signed the girl cards in his class, "Love, Justin Bieber."( It was Molly's idea, I'm supposed to say.)
     I woke them up with Prince and they got cantaloupe for breakfast. Sorry, no heart shaped food here.  I did ask them, "What do we know about love anyway?"  Molly rolled her eyes, Etienne said "I get candy," Zeke was yelling and Blake-man said "It's from God." Score!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I LOVE that he signed the valentine's 'Love Justin Bieber'. Totally the best!!!

    ReplyDelete