Still feeling overwhelming frustration. So I'm doing a glass half full of perspective today. Since adopting 2 boys:
- I text at record speed because it's too loud in my house to carry on a phone conversation
- I've introduced our extended family, coworkers and neighbors to a unique, East African blend of resistant ringworm
- This family can make dinner last over an hour or in under 5 minutes, depending on the scenario.
- My nurses now believe it would take a fire, a kidnapped child and a woman pushing her baby out,all simotaneously, to get me "stressed."
- At work, I can complete a pap on a patient while at least 3 children are climbing on me and still do a gentle, thorough job
- My life is much funnier than reality TV.
- Etienne has become an awesome filter for weeding out our true friends.
- Ryan and I can change a kid, give a sponge bath and change sheets while half asleep in under 3 minutes. Twice a night.
- I have the deepest most beautiful reliance on my Creator than I ever could have had if He hadn't given me this journey.