Tuesday, December 6, 2011

valleys

     We are in a valley right now and I am struggling to see the view from here.  I have come to expect some rough patches after good times (daddy home 24/7 X5! birthday parties!) but I am not sure why this valley is so wide right now.  I really feel like I am battling for my son's heart again.
     God has this, I know.  I also know that prayer is what I need. Molly, Blake, Ryan and Zeke too.  Etienne's little heart could use even more.

"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express" -Romans 8:26.

3 comments:

  1. Praying with you. God is God... always is always was and always will be. I have also been relying on His Holy Spirit to carry me through trials recently. May His Spirit fill you with His peace and Joy that surpasses all understanding. Shalom (http://www.parentcompany.com/awareness_of_god/nog13.htm)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey momma- praying with you. I love reading your blogs & keep your whoooole family in our prayers! bill & i laughed out loud at what it would take to get you "stressed" (we've had coworkers make similar comments about us ;)

    ReplyDelete