Friday, June 19, 2009

Revelation

This week I asked for a burning bush. Well, last night our buddy Cody took my kiddos to a movies and I got some time alone to go running. As I was jogging, I realized that it isn't like I am Job! My family, home and belongings haven't been taken from me. Being a mother, wife, midwife, nurse, none of that defines who I ultimately am. All that matters is that I am God's child and He totally provides everything in His perfect plan. He is providing for my whole family- the ones in Kansas and the ones in Kigali and we are His. By the time I returned home, I was back to my old self and feel joyful. My heart is happy with what only God can fill. This is definately a burning bush that I needed.
PS. We're having an AWESOME garage sale at 15615 Ballentine, OP,KS 66007 with all the profits to bring the Higgins' kids home.

No comments:

Post a Comment