Wednesday, February 11, 2009

KC Star Neighborhood News

Today the Kansas City Star published a story in the Leavenworth/Wyandotte County Neighborhood News story. We really appreciated the positivity and felt like it was a good reflection of our story. When the reporter talked to me, she asked if anyone had been helping us. I told her that one of my dearest friends, Jen Penegar, was my moral support and had helped with the silent auction. Well, somehow that managed to make Jen the official supporter because in a text box it lists Jen as our contact person for donations. In the Basehor Sentinel for this Thursday there will also be a story regarding our dinner last weekend. Our ulitmate goal with all of this press coverage is that in sharing our adventure, we can give glory to God. I attached the link to our article. http://www.kansascity.com/news/neighborhood/wyandotte_county/story/1027299.html

No comments:

Post a Comment