Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We have put our hope in the living God- 1Timothy 4:10

We've had some disapointments this week. A little from God's Grace Adoption Ministry declined us for receiving any kind grant from their organization. My initial reaction was "wow, that means there are families adopting who are in even more debt then us," my second reaction was that I know God will provide the means to adopting and I can't wait to see how He does it. Secondly, on my last day of integration, driving home from Topeka, my Trooper quit in the middle of the highway. Literally and I am not exaggerating. After getting it towed, we were informed that the engine is totally burnt out and to replace it would be $3500-$4000. Ouch! Ryan and I are reminded that God wants us that understand that we don't need anything except our relationship with Him. So we are counting our blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment