...for my heart to sing
- waking up without tears
- being a part of it. "It" being the group, the family, the activity, everything.
- greeting me
- clean walls
- no "misplaced" shoes, earrings, gloves. Okay, no misplaced of anything in a pair
- dinnertime lasting forever.
|Look at their faces. So into the conversation. A little hoarding going on, but mostly just lovely, lovely chatter,|
- the siblings complimenting E, "Buddy, good job! You just walked down the stairs!"
- Ryan telling me that I haven't cried in days.
- Feeling loved. All six of us.