|"But now, this is what the Lord says, he who created you, Jacob, who formed you, Israel, 'Do not fear, I have redeemed you, I summoned you, you are mine'." -Isaiah 43:1|
- Molly and Blake have the biggest hearts in the world. They initiated a "football huddle" prayer around Etienne in the driveway this morning. Blake invited E to play with his friends at recess. Molly loaned him her bracelet. My heart swelled.
- Zeke got a day full of the zoo, swimming, his favorite foods and snuggles.
- I don't have to say a word to the girls I work with. They just know.
- The kindergarten teacher that has entered Etienne's life said "I want to meet Etienne where he is."
- I was overloaded with texts from my loved ones near and far, praying for my children. Tears.
- There was a "friend" today next to E (we don't know his name, but he wore a black shirt today. This is one thing I have really been praying for. Just one nice kid to be his true friend.
- Etienne's heart. Last night at his first football practice, he got picked on (physically and verbally). Kids are stupid, E is twice their size. We told him "The first time a kid hits you, say stop. The second time, tell a grown up. The third time, you hit him back." He looked at us and said "I could never hit someone." More tears. Sweet, sweet boy.
|Right after their huddle.|